Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nov 22-28

Sunday - 22nd: Today is my mom's birthday!

My original song "Never Been Better" that I recorded with RAWsession went live on VEVO today. You can purchase the song on iTunes. My friend Jordan is playing violin and her dad is on piano. They are awesome!





Thursday - 25th: Thanksgiving Day at grandpa's house. I'm so thankful for my family, relatives, friends, and all my music fans. I'm thankful for my health, my talents, and the country I live in. I'm so blessed.

"The most important things in life are not things."





Friday - 26th: My family left for Tahoe (Northern California) today for a one week vacation.


I also posted my cover of "Firework" by Katy Perry on YouTube today.






Saturday - 27th: It started snowing last night after we arrived in Tahoe. It snowed all last night and all day. Awesome! We stayed in "The Lodge."




Sunday - 28th: Went to church and then drove around Tahoe sightseeing. My brothers went in the spa. Brrrrrrrrr.......






No comments:

Post a Comment